April 30, 2012

4-Time GRAMMY Winning Legend on "Access Hollywood Live" Today Promoting Beatles' Album "Let It Be Roberta"



 Ms. Flack and I having a laugh in her dressing room before taping segment for Access Hollywood Live today.  Did you know Clint Eastwood is responsible for Roberta's "The First Time Ever (I Saw Your Face)" making her a star?  If not, Netflix "Play Misty for Me."  She also discusses living across the hall from John Lennon and Yoko Ono for decades (Yoko and Roberta are still neighbors), "I used to go into my 2nd bedroom which shared a wall with one of John's music rooms and I would hear him as he wrote one of his songs 'No Heaven....all the people...living life in peace..." then he'd change chords, rewrite some lyrics...every time I hear "Imagine" performed -- regardless of who happens to be singing it -- it takes me right back to my 2nd bedroom as I experienced a master musician creating one of his masterpieces one note at a time."

Yes, she's THAT cool!!!  "Let it Be: Roberta Flack Sings the Beatles" on iTunes (www.itunes.com) and Amazon.com Now.