August 25, 2011

Kardashian to the final moments of their 15 minutes, right, dear God in Heaven?


Kris Jenner (who so regrets dumping the solid gold Kardashian name for what sounded promising gold-medal-winning and Wheaties Box-covering Jenner name (you can see it every time she has to correct someone)) is now going to be a co-host on The Talk.  I have so many things that must be said out loud but I don't know if I have that much time.  First of all, The Talk should fire Sara Gilbert (who I love, don't get me wrong and I realize she's one of the "creators")...some people (Megan Mullaly) do not have (Chevy Chase) that God-given talent (Melissa Rivers) of being able to actually interview (Rick Dees) another person and make it sound like both parties are still alive (Nate Berkus).  But as Madonna and JT who used to sing once said, "You've only got 4 more minutes til your 15 are up and then the world will be a safer place to live."  Or something like that...