September 20, 2010

COVER KATE GOSSELIN UP BUT DO NOT PUT HER ON ANOTHER COVER, MORONS!!


My beloved People Magazine. The magazine I've had an annual subscription to since 10th grade (or 5th, whatever). I have stayed with you through thick and thin -- was even with the publisher when Britney got married in Vegas... a year ago when I had heard that John & Kate Make Hate (my nickname tho I think more appropriate than the actual name of their...wait, why are they famous again???) had been on the cover more than the first African-American President and/or First Lady in the history of this odd but mostly great country of ours. Princess Diana had the most covers of anyone with Julia Roberts having a hefty allottment as well. Then I forgave you People Magazine for a while until I had to hear about Jesse James and Whora Van Do-ya from InTouch??? Then I forgave you because of the Sandra cover that you got next because we love America's *%&^*(() sweetheart, am I right. HOWEVER PEOPLE AT PEOPLE MAGAZINE. Kate. Gosselin. Cover. AGAIN? Seriously, there is NO ONE IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE THAT YOU COULD HAVE FOUND TO PUT ON THIS PAST WEEK'S COVER? NO ONE? HOW ABOUT CHER WITH HER NEW MUSICAL W/ XTINA AGUILERA COMING OUT? WHAT ABOUT MY FAVORITE COMEDIAN CHELSEY HANDLER? OR MY NEW FAVE FUNNY GUY DANIEL TOSH (IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HIM, FIND HIM ON COMEDY CENTRAL) OR FOR THE LOVE OF OPRAH HOW ABOUT, OH I DON'T KNOW, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOPRAH???? No, you went for a woman who has exploited her cloned children since inception and who I'm sure had to have had every major and minor plastic surgery in the world to get a body like that after having a couple of litters of children. Dead to me People Magazine. Dead. To. Me (until Cher's next cover then all is forgiven). Love ya, H8 K8 No Matter What Her W8.

PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY PURCHASED THE K8 W8 ISSUE!!! QUIT. BUYING. CRAP. WITH. KATE. GOSSELIN. ON. IT...if no one buys it NO ONE SELLS IT!!!