November 7, 2009

20 Out of 40 of the Worst Songs of MY 40 Years

Agree. Disagree. Don't care. They're MY 20 out of my 40! (in no particular order and Part II coming up real soon!!):

I Just Called To Say I Love You (Stevie Wonder)
The Lady In Red (who sang this?)
Kokomo (Beach Boys)
Susudio (Genesis)
Mr. Roboto (Styxx)
On My Own (Patti LaBelle/Michael MacDonald)
Two of Hearts (Stacy Q -- I used to sing "Two Pop Tarts")
American Life (Madonna -- yes, there's one)
Tell Him (Babs/Celine)
Dude Looks Like A Lady (Aerosmith)
Ebony & Ivory (Jackson/McCartney)
The Pina Calada Song
Achey Breakey Heart (The other Cyrus
Macarena
You Say He's Just a Friend (YOOOOU, got what I neeeeeed)
Vibeology (Paula Abdul)
The Popcorn Song (snowball skate, anyone?)
Naked & Sacred (Chynna Phillips)
You Don't Bring Me Flowers (Neil Diamond/Barbra Streisand)
MacArthur's Park (Donna Summer)

1 comment:

Jules said...

was it "two tarts I eat as one?" and the answer to your question is Chris Isaac and I am not proud of knowing that.