October 27, 2009

The 40 Songs That Defined My 40 Years


Believe Cher

Black or White Michael Jackson

Blister In the Sun Violent Femmes

Candle In The Wind 1997 Elton John

Closer to Fine Indigo Girls

Coming Out of the Dark Gloria Estefan

Dance With My Father Celine Dion

Do You Believe In Us Jon Secada

Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me Elton John / George Michael

Endless Love Richie/Ross & Vandross/Carey

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face Roberta Flack

Gravity Sara Bareilles

Grease Megamix Olivia Newton-John & John Travolta

Hero Mariah Carey

Hold On Wilson Phillips

I Just Had to Hear Your Voice Oleta Adams

I Made It Through The Rain Barry Manilow

I Will Always Love You Whitney Houston

I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me Expose

I'm Like A Bird Nelly Furtado

I'm So Excited The Pointer Sisters

If These Walls Could Speak Amy Grant

It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) [Edit] R.E.M.

Landslide Fleetwood Mac

Let’s Go Crazy Prince

Listen to the Music The Doobie Brothers

Missing You Diana Ross

The Next Time I Fall Amy Grant/Peter Cetera

no one mourns the wicked Original Broadway Cast

Not While I'm Around Sam Harris

Roll With The Changes REO Speedwagon

Rush Rush Paula Abdul

Somewhere Over The Rainbow / Wonderful World Israel Kamakawiwo

These Dreams Heart

Time After Time Cyndi Lauper

Vogue Madonna

Will You Be There Michael Jackson

Wind Beneath My Wings Bette Midler

You Oughta Know Alanis Morissette

You're Still The One Orleans

You've Got a Friend Carol King


*Yes, there are 41 songs but I'm always a work in progress!!

No comments: